Call RJS Heating & Cooling, Inc. for furnace repair and replacements, ventilation problems, furnace cleaning, and seasonal safety inspections. We are your complete Home Air Comfort Specialists.
Call the HVAC Specialists, RJS Heating & Cooling, Inc. today for high-efficiency furnace installations that will keep you and your family in low cost, eco-friendly comfort all year!
The furnace in your home is essential for staying warm when nights get cold. Using a fuel-based system – often natural gas – the furnace burns through fuel, heats up the air inside and uses blower fans to push the heated air through your ventilation ducts. The concept seems simple, but the technicalities of the average furnace make it quite complex. Where there is complexity in design, there are many opportunities for failures, though.
If your furnace is acting up or just not working, RJS Heating & Cooling, Inc. in Roselle can help fix it up and fast. We have more than 50 years of industry experience and fully stocked “rolling workshop” trucks with all the parts and equipment we need for most any furnace repair or installation. When we show up to your home, we will be ready to get to work to minimize the comfort disruption you and your family experience due to a malfunctioning furnace.
Call (630) 893-1431 or contact us online to schedule your Roselle furnace repair!
Why should you wait around in the cold when your furnace stops working when you could get our team over to your home in a hurry? We prioritize your comfort and satisfaction as if we were working on a furnace in our own homes.
For furnace repair jobs, we will want to:
Sometimes there are more malfunctioning parts in a furnace than there are working components, though. Or, your furnace might be older than 10 years, making it struggle to keep up with your heating demands due to general wear and tear. If this is the case with your furnace, our Roselle furnace repair experts will talk with you about getting a new furnace installed. A newer system is likely to be more cost efficient, saving you on energy or gas utility costs in the long run.
1. A smell that's off - First off, if you smell rotten eggs then you have a gas leak and should leave your house immediately. If you smell something like smoke coming from your furnace, then give your Roselle furnace repair specialists a call. While your unit should be pumping out heat, it shouldn't be creating smoke.
2. Loud noises - If you can hear your unit from upstairs or the next room over, then this is not normal. A little bit of noise is natural, but it shouldn't interrupt your daily lives.
3. High utility bills - One sign that your heating system isn't working at optimal levels is that your utility bills are going up without you changing your consumption. If this is happening then you're likely either experiencing heat loss in your ducts or your unit is working overtime because something is wrong with it. Either way, your Roselle furnace repair technicians have your back and will get your utility bills back to normal.
4. Your furnace either turns on and off or won't turn on at all - If your unit won't turn on, check your pilot light or your electrical outlet. If your unit keeps shutting down, then give us a call because this is likely your furnace taking precautionary measures as it could be overheating.
5. Your furnace isn't putting out your desired temperature - This could indicate a problem with either your furnace, or your thermostat, but either way give us a call because your heating system isn't doing its job.
Furnaces are not the only way to heat your home, of course. Many homeowners have heat pumps or hydroponic heating to stay warm in the winter. Why should you stay with a furnace for your heating system after your current model breaks down?
Consider these key benefits of using a traditional furnace to heat your home:
Want to know more about the benefits of a furnace? Ready to get one installed or fixed? Contact us now to schedule a service. Free estimates on new furnaces are available.