Diagnosing a Problem to Repair Your Air Conditioner or Furnace
Before scheduling an appointment, there are a few things you can do yourself that often result in a quick fix. Check our list below, or review our FAQ page for more information.
- Check that lights and other appliances turn on to ensure power to the house
- Check your filter. A dirty filter may cause the furnace to shut down as a safety precaution or even clog your air conditioning coil
- make sure the furnace is turned to the “on” position
- Check the circuit breaker and make sure it is on
- Check thermostat to confirm the desired heat, cool, or auto settings
- Change the battery in your thermostat, and always use fresh batteries
If there checks yield no results, it’s time to call us for service. Our trained professionals will provide you with a diagnosis for any recommended repair with no hidden fees or end of job surprises. If the cost of repairs is higher than the condition of the equipment is worth, replacement of your furnace or air conditioner might be suggested and a free estimate recommended. All of our service professionals have brand specific specialization for several leading HVAC brands.